Thursday, April 17, 2014

Watercolor Art | World Map Outline Art | Colorful Art | Anouk | # 16



















Art by Anouk
Watercolor

This artist told me that she loves traveling and when she gets older she wants to get a tattoo of a world map.

I really like this piece because its just easy to look at, and its not all complicated. To me this piece really speaks out unity and happiness and how our planet should be more at peace. The colors are free and fun, and they also remind me of summer which is coming up YAY! I would put this piece on top of my wall because its just so nice to look at, so great job Anouk, keep making art.

Check out Anouk's blog on Tumblr Wanderlust

Like our page on Facebook Deaf Monkey Art

Tags
Watercolor art, Easy watercolor paintings, Watercolor paintings, Watercolor painting, Watercolor background, World map, Map of the world, Map of world, Map of the whole world, World map outline, Fun art, Free art, Happy art, Colorful art



No comments:

Post a Comment