Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pencil Drawings | Amazing Sketch Drawings | Cute Drawings | Seniu Peng | # 10

























Drawn by Soniu Peng

This is an amazing drawing that caught my eye so I decided to post it up on here, and I though it deserved more views. I don't really like the face because some parts need to be work on a little bit more but what I do like is the leafs that are coming out in the side which make the drawing interesting and really creative. It be even more awesome if the artist colored this, that would make it an awesome piece, but yeah this is really good and I love it, this is worth sharing.

See more of Soniu Peng's art at Seniu Peng Illustration

Like our page Deaf Monkey Art

Make sure to comment below!

Tags
Pencil Drawings, Cute Drawings, Deep Drawings, Drawing Pencil Sketches, Cool Drawings, Amazing Sketch Drawings, Outline Drawings, Pencil Sketches, Sketches of Human Faces, Awesome Sketches, Amazing Sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment